Breakfast shouldn't be boring, and it shouldn't take too long to make it. This fried egg hash brown is so easy to make. Just try it for your family and everybody will love it, guaranteed.
Half potato, 2 large eggs, green or red chili, shredded onions, and some cilantro.
1. Cut potato, you can use a shredder, or a knife is just fine.
2. Boil shredded potato until it starts to become soft. Don't over cook potato.
3. Beat eggs, and then add boiled potato, chili, onions, and cilantro, gently stir them.
4. Heat olive oil in a pan, then drop a handful of egg mix into the pan. Don't stir it until it is crisp at bottom. Flip it, cook the top.
5. Do the same for the rest egg mix. Usually it can cook 4 to 5 egg hash browns.