Ingredients:Mushroom and fish balls
1 Fish fillet about 1lb, sliced like potato chips
1 cup of white mushrooms chopped into pieces
1 tbsp of ginger finely chopped
1 tbsp of green onions finely chopped
2 tbsp breadcrumbs
2 tbsp starch, any kind
salt to taste
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp of tomato paste
2 clove garlic finely chopped
1/2 cup water
salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven 375F.
2. Mix all the ingredients for fish balls.
3. Make the fish balls and bake them for about 20 minutes.
5. Add tomato paste, stir fry for a minute.
6. Add water at a time till the right consistency. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
7. Garnish with chopped parsley, and ready to serve.