Spinach Noodle in A Stretching Style

Ludoo is 4 and a half month old, and he keeps me busy day and night. For the last four month, we never stay apart for more than 2 hours. Even though I can't see him enough. When he is in good mood, I like to stare at him very closely. It seems like at the same time, I am forcing him to stare at me.

Last night his father saw me watch Ludoo, and he asked, "why you love him so such? He is not going to pay you back anything." And I said, " I am not worried, because when he grows up, he is going to find a wife, and his wife is going to serve me." We both laughed, since Ludoo's father knew exactly what I was talking about.



Spinach Noodle

Ingredients:
A dough:
1 cup of spinach
1 egg
1 tsp salt
1.5-2 cup of flour

B
1 green onion
1 tsp chili flake
1 tsp salt
2 tbsp oil
1/2 tbsp soy bean sauce

Directions:
1. puree spinach with egg and salt
2. add the flour and knead the dough until it combined. Dough should be soft like raw chicken breast.
3. let the dough rest for at last 5 hours.



Spinach Noodle

4 boil a pot of water
5 spread the dough, and cut the dough into rectangle pieces.
6 stretch the dough pieces at the long ends and separate the stretched noodles from the middle. Drop it into the boiling water one piece at a time.
7 after the last piece in the pot, boil for three minutes. Take the noodles out into a bowl.




8 drop the first 3 ingredients in B group
9 heat up the oil until very hot, and pour on the top.
10 Add soy bean sauce.

After thoughts:
1 Spinach dough is actually not a good candidate for stretching noodles, since the spinach pieces break the dough when stretching. As a result the noodles are not thin enough and long enough.
2 The second mistake I made is that I left the dough in the fridge. When taken out, the dough became hard instead of soft. It also made it difficult to deal with.

4 comments:

CrystalsCozyKitchen said...

There is something so great about just staring at a baby... I love staring at my almost 6 month old son. Although my Hubby wouldn't ask me why because I think he's more excited to be a dad sometimes than I am about being a mom (which I love being a mom!)

Add A Little Love said...

Just visited your Crystal's Cozy Kitchen and saw the pictures of your lovely 6 month old, what a cute little boy in his uncle's arms. Very sweet family pictures. Wish him all the best.

Anonymous said...

This noodel looks SOOOO healthy. haha...

Kexin

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.