Delicious, delicious crispy beef buns. It tastes so good, but takes too long to make them. It also involves lot of ingredients. I need to figure out a simple way to make those, so I can enjoy them more often.
All other pictures are face down, here is the one face up.
Ground beef, leek, salt, egg white, pericarpium zanthoxyli, bread crumbles, oil water.
1. boiled pericarpium zanthoxyli in water, and take out them. Then pour the flavored water into ground beef. 2. Mix all other ingredients and stir it well. I used the electronic beater to mix them.
Bread flour, yeast, salt, water.
1. Mix all ingredients and knead the dough for 10 minutes.
2. Let the dough sit in a warm place for an hour.
3. Divide the dough into small pieces for each buns.
4. Wrap the filling with each dough.
5. Let each finished bun sit for another 30 minutes.
6. Drizzle a little bit oil into the pan. After oil is heated up, put the buns on the pan, leave some space for each bun to expend during cooking. When the bottom turns into light golden color, pour half cup of water. Cover the pan for 15 minutes, then it will be ready to serve.
7. Serve with the soy sauce, vinegar, hot sauce and chopped cilantro.