Shrimp and Egg Wanton

After seeing my dentist today, I past by a very big Chinese super market. Nothing need particularly, I just wanted to take a look and I knew I would not come out empty handed. So as a result, I got some wanton wraps and shrimps.


Shrimp and Egg Wanton

Shrimp and Egg WantonFried Shrimp Wanton


Shrimp and Egg WantonWanton Filling


Shrimp and Egg WantonHow to Wrap a Wanton


Shrimp and Egg WantonFinished Wanton


Shrimp and Egg WantonWanton Soup

Ingredients:
Shrimp, eggs, leek, and wanton wrap
Cilantro, and dry sea weed are needed for the wanton soup

Direction:
1. Fry eggs
2. Mix chopped eggs, chopped leek and shrimp. Add salt, a drizzle of sesame seed oil.
3. Wrap up the filling as shown on above picture 4.
4. Deep fry wantons.

Wanton soup:
1. Boil wanton for 3-4 minute, they are very easy to cook
2. Add dry seed weed, cilantro, and sliced egg crepe, salt, sesame oil, white pepper powder.

No comments: